Meetings and Socials for Spring 2018
- February 7: Ice breaker social (Tiff's Treats Cookies will be provided)
- February 21: Watching “Temple Grandin” movie
- March 7: Crafting day for April events (Light It Up Blue and Fun Run)
- March 21: Officer Elections
- April 4: TBA
April 18: End of semester social
Meetings begin at 7:00 PM unless otherwise noted. See you there!
Spring 2018 Events
Coaches Powering Forward
- Saturday, February 3rd
- South Carolina vs. Texas A&M basketball game
- All members are welcome to come to our table and hang out
- You are welcome to just attend the game as well
- Bring all of your friends and let's BTHO South Carolina!!
- Sign ups for Big Event closes on February 16th
- Actual Big Event is not until March 24th
- Code: 43C5D-00012
- Click here to sign up for Big Event with us!
Tri-County Hill Hopper Bike Ride
- Sunday, February 18th
- Come volunteer with us at the Tri-County Hill Bike ride in support of the Brazos Valley Rehabilitation Center
- Fill out the form Below if you are wanting to volunteer
- Form: Click here to volunteer!
You must complete one of the three combinations to be an active member:
- 5 Meetings, 2 Projects, 1 Profit Share
- 4 Meetings, 3 Projects, 1 Profit Share
- 4 Meetings, 2 Projects, 2 Profit Shares
In other words, you must attend at least 4 Meetings, 2 Projects, and 1 Profite Share, plus 2 other different events.
Active members enjoy reduced dues for the following semester.
Officer Notebook - 3/7/18
Click the link below to see the officer job descriptions and the full officer notebook. Feel free to take a look at it!